The Waco Downtown Farmers Market is a year-round riverside market, located at 400 South University Parks Drive. Look for the old Fire Tower – and there we are, next door at the old RV park. Since November 2011, the Market has been and will continue to be open every Saturday from 9:00am to 1:00pm, featuring the best local agricultural producers and artisan vendors within 150-miles of Waco. Please join us and pass along the word to all you know.
Follow these links to find more details about the Waco Downtown Farmers Market:
- Check out these great Market commercials: Chisholm Crossing’s Intro to the Farmers Market, Setting Up the WDFM, and A Kid’s Eye View of the Market
- Learn about Upcoming Events at the Market
- Scroll through WDFM Local Ingredients from Local Vendors List (PDF)
- Discover ways you can Volunteer at the Market
- Review the Market on Local Harvest.org – and tell the world how much you love the Waco Downtown Farmers Market!
- Join the WDFM weekly newsletter