You’ve been hemming and hawing the months away – ever wondering if we’d get around to accepting some art vendors at Market. Well the time has come! We hope to launch the Art Co-op Booth in September – using the month of August to figure out how it will all work out at the Market. Meanwhile, we will start accepting interested applicants ASAP.
Here are the ground rules:
- All art must be original! No reselling.
- Participation in the Art Co-op Booth is pending WDFM Board approval. Art will be juried. Not all artwork will be accepted.
- Booth fees ($25/Saturday) will be a shared expense of all participating artists on any one Saturday.
- Number of artists allowed to share a booth on any one Saturday shall not exceed five.
- If selected, artists must be willing to work the Art Co-op Booth from 8:30am-1:00pm. Exact schedules will be figured out after applicants have been selected.
Please send photos of your work and an artist statement (describing materials, techniques, and process used to create your work) to Market Manager Bethel Erickson-Bruce (email@example.com). The WDFM Board will review all submitted work and will be in touch with applicants within 3-4 weeks.
Lastly, please be patient with us as we figure out what this all looks like at Market!